Serving the North Carolina Piedmont Triad: Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Thomasville, High Point, Guilford, Forsyth, Randolph, Piedmont and Davidson counties. With more than 30 years legal experience, I have been active in the legal, banking, educational and local church community.
- Estate Planning
- Wills, including videotaping
- Living Trusts
- Probate and Estate Settlement & Administration
- Child Guardianship & Provisions
- Elder Guardianship/Incompetency
- Special Needs Planning
- Pet Trusts
- Charitable Giving Plans
- Search for Missing Heirs
- Private Practice - Law Office of Maxine D. Kennedy, Attorney at Law, High Point, NC
- Vice President & Trust Officer, Wachovia Bank (now Wells Fargo Bank)
- Vice President & Trust Officer, NewBridge Bank
- Member of of the 18th Judicial District Bar
- Member of the Piedmont Estate & Business Planning Association
- Former Assistant District Attorney, Guilford County-Member, North Carolina State Bar since 1980
- Admitted to practice in U.S. District Court, Middle District of N.C., since 1983
- Certified Superior Court Mediator
Winston-Salem, NC - Juris Doctor
- Wake Forest University School of Law,
- Bob Jones University, Greenville, SC
Bachelor of Science
As both a parent and a professional, I listen carefully to truly understand the needs of your family. I want to help you protect your loved ones through a customized and affordable
plan that will work when they need it the most.If your nearby loved one is ailing and needs an attorney to meet them in their residence, my firm has that capability. Videotaping of a will execution is available.
Conveniently located here:
202 W. Lexington Avenue
High Point, NC 27262
Let me begin assisting you and your family with your estate planning needs, large or small - call me now at (336) 885-5520.
Or send me a message on how can I help you. I’m happy to respond to your questions and concerns:
Send a message
Hours of operation
Monday - Friday: 9 am - 5 pm.
Available for appointments outside those days and times.